NPS Returns and Refunds Policy
If you’re looking to return or exchange your order for whatever reason, we’re here to help! We offer free returns or exchanges within 30 days of receiving your order. You can return your product for store credit, a different product, or a refund to the original payment method.
We are unable to accept returns on any products after 30 days, any products returned after this period will be shipped back to the delivery address on record. You will be asked to cover the cost of this service.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and exchange policy:
- Discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returned items must be returned in original packaging
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use
- PPE products cannot be returned if the packaging has been opened, the labels or seals have been tampered with in any way
- Face coverings cannot be returned for hygiene reasons.
To initiate a return or exchange, please complete the following steps:
- Download a return form from here.
- Email the form to email@example.com or call 0191 238 6008 within 30 days of receiving the product
- Quote your order number or invoice number and which products you’d like to return along with the reason for the return
- Tell us if you’d like a refund, exchange or credit note
- We will send you return labels via email and confirm a date and time for collection
- Send all items back to us using the label provided
Refunds are processed immediately upon satisfactory inspection of the returned product, however our payment processor, or your financial institution can take up to 20 days for the refund to reflect in your bank account/card.
All products are inspected upon return to NPS. If a product fails inspection due to open packaging, signs of wear/use or does not match the product purchased originally, we will be unable to issue a refund. The product may be returned to you at an additional cost, this will be confirmed via email.
Returned items are your responsibility until they arrive back to us, so make sure they’re packaged appropriately and can’t get damaged in transit. As the parcel remains your responsibility until it arrives back with us, please ensure that you get proof of postage in case you need to contact us about your return.
We’re not responsible for any items that are returned to us by mistake. If we’re able to locate the items and you’d like these returned to you, we may ask you to cover the delivery cost.
If you’d like to exchange an item simply follow the process above, we will process the return in line with this policy and issue a like for like exchange within 3 working days.
As soon as you discover a fault, please contact our Customer Care Team with the following information:
- The order or invoice number
- The faulty products name or SKU number
- A description of the fault
On your return form please ensure you tick the reason for returning as faulty and include a description of the fault – this will speed up the process of refunding or replacing the product.
If one of the items you received isn’t what you ordered, please send it back to us and we’ll refund you as soon as it’s arrived back at our warehouse.
To create your return, simply follow the process outlined above. Don’t forget to select Incorrect item received as your reason for return.
Please retain a copy of your proof of postage in case we need to look at it later on. If you choose to return through another method, it’s your responsibility to pay for your return. If you still want the order and the product is still in stock, please order through our website as normal.
Before contacting our Customer Care team, we recommend checking the following:
- We may have sent your items in separate parcels so please check your emails to see if any of your items will be arriving separately.
- If your order has been sent in different parcels then each delivery note will tell you the items you can expect to find inside. Please check the delivery notes from each part of your order to make sure you’re not missing anything.
- You can also check if your order has been split into more than parcel by logging into ‘My Account’ and checking my orders.
If an item is missing, please get in touch with the order number and the missing item’s name and number. We will resolve the issue for you as quickly as we can.